Friday, August 9, 2013

My Stampin' Up Site

     I am proud to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator, but I am sad to say that I had to get rid of my business website. This allows people to order products right through me. In the two and a half years I had it, I only got two new customers from it, so I decided to cut costs and cancel! Most of my customers are friends and family that add on to my own orders, or place orders during one of my events. I am still HAPPY to take anybody's order, especially if you are purchasing supplies that I used to make one of my cards! All you need to do is go to www.stampinup.com to order, and just choose me, Melinda Bream, as your demonstrator. I will change the link I currently have on this blog to take you right there instead of my personal site.
     Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment