Friday, March 6, 2015

Back in Business!

     It has been a long time since my last post. A lot has happened since then! My "official" business got registered, and has been running successfully for two years now. I found a wonderful shop in Perkasie, PA to sell my things at as well. (check them out at www.facebook.com/chimayoperkasie)
I have expanded into making more styles of paper wreaths and mini watercolor canvases. It's great to be able to have the time and freedom to try more things!

     Since my babies are getting a little older, I have also re-opened my Etsy shop. A friend of mine with a great shop gave me some advice, so I have taken the reins once more, in the hopes of creating an even more successful card business, and bringing even more hand made goodies to those who are looking for them! Please check out my site at www.etsy.com/shop/LilyRCreations
And as a little shout out to her for all her help, check hers too! www.etsy.com/shop/SheLovesPaper

     I am hoping to really keep up with things this time, just perhaps not so rigorously. Making yourself do anything a certain number of times per week guarantees it gets to be no fun very quickly!
My Stampin Up and Facebook page links are still active, so feel free to keep up with everything :)




No comments:

Post a Comment