Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 11 (March 11th) - Imagine

     This is probably one of my favorite cards to date. Not just within the 52 week challenge, but out of any I have made! The words themselves on this card mean so much to me. In one form or another, I have used these phrases the past few years to make a lot of my goals come true, including starting my own business. THAT however, will be another blog post...hopefully coming soon! 
     Anyway, back in July when I went to CKC in Lancaster, I saw this word stamp set and bought it right away because of the way it spoke to me. I also saw this set of three images together, and knew right away that they belonged with each other on a card. They are such elegant images and such strong words, that I kept this card much simpler than normal. The only extra touch this card has, is a single rhinestone in the middle panel (a little hard to see in the photo). There are no special punches, embossing or even dimensionals, which is also why I have not added instructions with this one. What you see is what you get...stamped images on card stock! 
     I hope you find this card as inspiring as I do!


From Stampin' Up
Card stock: Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Stampin' Write Markers: Concord Crush, Peach Parfait
(Papers and markers 2010-12 In Colors...clearance)
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Snail Tape
Other
Stamp sets from Rubbernecker Stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment