Monday, April 1, 2013

Catching Up!

     Don't worry! I have not abandoned the weekly posts after only three months! I have been VERY busy getting ready for two upcoming craft shows. Weeks 12, 13, 14 and yes, probably 15, won't be up until after the completion of the first show on April 13th. I do in fact, have the projects done for those first three weeks. I do not, however, have the time to write about them!
     Just a little preview....there will be a Mother's Day card, a Father's Day card and a new five card set. I am very excited about all of them, and I can't wait to post them.
     I will take a few minutes to talk about all of my exciting events! On Saturday, April 13th, I will be part of a very small craft show that is in conjunction with a fashion show/fundraiser for the Souderton Telford Business and Professional Womens Foundation.
http://www.soudertontelfordbpw.org/event/fashion-show-luncheon/
I am very excited about this one, because I was actually ASKED to be there, and there is a limited number of vendors that will be there. The only unfortunate part, is that I myself will not be there. My wonderful sister will be filling in for me, as I will be down in MD for a Stampin' Up regional event. We both knew it was too good of an opportunity for my new official business, "LilyRose Paper Crafts"(more on THAT piece of news later!)
     The other craft fair I am attending is part of the two day Relay for Life event that will be held at Upper Dublin High School on May 17th and 18th (the craft fair is on the 18th). All the benefits go toward the American Cancer Society, including 20% of each participating vendors sales. SO come check out LilyRose Paper Crafts and buy some stuff for a good cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment