Monday, April 15, 2013

Week 14 (April 1st) - Collage Card Set

     I am not a huge fan of craft paper, simply because it is not very bright! I am totally a color person, so neutral does not really appeal to me. However, I felt very inspired during a recent trip to Michael's when I found some packs of paper that included craft paper, along with some very bright blues, reds and pinks. It was even better when I found the matching embellishments! So I bought the paper and embellishments, with the intent of making a new card set. It was a goal of mine to make more matching sets during my card challenge year, so these items seemed to be perfect for that.


Instructions coming soon!

From Stampin' Up
card stock: Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake,
Pool Party, Real Red
Classic Stampin' Ink: Midnight Muse, Real Red,
Raspberry Ripple
Live Laugh Love wood stamp set (retired)
Pretty Petites clear stamp set (Sale A Bration 2013)
Posy Punch clear stamp set (retired hostess set)
Sweet Essentials clear stamp set
Happiest Birthday Wishes clear stamp set

Michael's
Assorted Craft Paper Melodies and Lace
Assorted Jewels Melodies and Lace
Assorted Paper Flowers Melodies and Lace

     These cards were very simple to make....they are all 4" x 4" square cards. The papers used as the bases of the cards are all using the Stampin' Up papers listed above. All of the decorative square and rectangle pieces were cut from the assorted Michaels paper. I am not going to list all of the dimensions for these cards, as the pictures are very easy to follow! All of the stamped images use the inks and stamp sets listed above. And of course, these sentiments are fairly simple and straightforward, so any sentiment set would do. Sweet Essentials is actually a great set to use, since it has a good variety of words. 
Feel free to contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment