Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Week 16 (April 15th) - Swap Card

     Well, it has been about 6 weeks since I last posted, and I am glad to be back! It means that my craft fairs are over for now, and I can take a little "vacation" and catch up on my card challenge. It's not really catching up so much... I have been CONSTANTLY making cards and projects each week, sometimes specifically for the challenge, sometimes to sell and sometimes as a special order. With all that going on, I just didn't have the time to sit down and write about it. 
     Some of these cards are a little out of order, but I don't think that will really matter! They are just here for you to enjoy!
     This first one I am writing about was conceived right after I went to the Stampin' Up regional event in Baltimore. It actually isn't my design, but one of the swaps I saw (Unfortunately, it was a picture of a friend's swap, so I don't have the creator's information to share). Her's was a little different in the colors and the images used, but I am CASE-ing her design. That's copy and share everything, in case you haven't heard the term. I saw it and loved it immediately! It was so simple and light and happy. I tend to want to go overboard on my designs, but I am trying to get away from that, so this design was good for me to try :) 


Instructions coming soon!

All from Stampin' Up
Cardstock:
Whisper White, Pool Party, 
Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink
Stampin' Markers:
same as above, without Wisper White
Wisteria Wonder bakers twine
Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
Big Shot
Circle Punches:
1 1/4" , 1 3/8" , 1 3/4" scallop
Spring Sampler clear stamps 
(from Winter/Spring 2013 mini book)
clear block C



No comments:

Post a Comment