Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Week 18 (April 29th) - Bookmarks

     A few weeks ago, I was shopping for some random supplies, and I saw this little journal. I always love to look at journals, and occasionally, I let myself be suckered into buying one. I just HAD to buy it, because it was only a few dollars, and the cover was filled with what seemed like my life themes: Dream, create, smile, etc... It fit me perfectly. THEN I saw the matching rubber stamps that had the same sentiments, and I knew they had to be mine! I had no idea what to do with them...I didn't see them making popular cards. Then I remembered my sister telling me that I needed to make some bookmarks. So, that is what I did, and I think it was a perfect fit!

Instructions coming soon!

From Stampin' Up
Cardstock:
Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango,
Rich Razzleberry
Stampin' Markers:
Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit
Sycamore Street designer series paper
Sycamore Street ribbon
(ribbon and paper SAB 2013)
Snail adhesive

Word stamps from Michael's



No comments:

Post a Comment