Monday, June 3, 2013

Week 19 (May 6th) - Block floral Get Well

       This is yet another card that I used a technique from our Stampin' Up regional event. We learned how to stamp with clear blocks! Not using clear blocks, as in put a stamp on the block like you would obviously do. But physically stamping with the block. It was the coolest thing!! Looking at the picture, you can probably tell that the orange squares are what I stamped with the blocks. It gives it a very "artsy" and subtle look. Plus, I FINALLY remembered to round some of my corners on this one. I love cards with rounded corners, and I always forget about doing it. It's such a tiny thing that makes a huge impact! 
     I made this card a get well card, as I recently had gotten some feedback that I need more options for them. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


             
Instructions coming soon!

All from Stampin' Up
Cardstock:
Pool Party, Whisper White,
Summer Starfruit
Classic Stamp Pads:
Pool Party, Calypso Coral
clear block C
Blossom Party Originals die cut
Big Shot
Designer Printed Brads Pool Party
(just retired!)
Curvey Verses wood stamps (retired)
Snail adhesive

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment