Monday, June 3, 2013

Week 22 (May 27th) - Monster Birthday

     This card is near and dear to me. It was not specifically made for my card challenge, but for my son's birthday. However, making a card is still making a card, and using fun techniques and stamps, so it counts!
     Back when I found out I was having a boy, I didn't know how to feel about it. I wanted a boy, since I already had a girl, but at the same time, I loved my little girl so dearly, and had no idea what to expect with a boy. Of course now, my universe revolves around both of them equally, each having a different special place in my heart. And I feel silly for ever having doubts about anything!
     But one thing I do remember being excited about, was making invitations with my monster stamps (yes, this was before he was even born). So two years later, I was ready to have a monster party, and this is what I made!



Instructions coming soon!

All from Stampin' Up
Cardstock:
Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party
Brushed Silver, Wisper White
Versa Mark ink
Midnight Muse Stampin' Write Marker
Pacific Point Stampin' Write Marker
Make A Monster clear stamp set
Chevron embossing folder
Typeset Alphabet Bigs die cut
Big Shot
Tangerine Tango embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment