Monday, June 3, 2013

Week 21 (May 20th) - Doggie Greetings

     My family is full of dog lovers, myself included. In fact, I can be lumped into the category of CRAZY dog lover, as I currently have three large dogs! My sister, is second behind me, having two large dogs. She is also one of my biggest supporters. So with the two things in combination, I often hear, "why don't you make dog themed cards and gifts?" 
     My answer is usually based around the fact that there are always more popular, and common, cards that need to be made. But one day, I had some extra time and I thought it was about time I tried. I thought about how to incorporate a theme that made sense, and not just dogs, dogs, dogs! So I came up with a thank you and a get well....two types of cards that I never have enough of. 
     These are great if you love dogs yourself, or if you need to give something to someone else that loves dogs. I even sold one already :)





Instructions 
coming soon!



From Stampin' Up
Cardstock:
Crumb Cake, Real Red,
Pool Party, Wisper White
Stampin' Markers:
Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip,
Pool Party, Summer Starfruit,
Midnight Muse
Honeycomb embossing folder
Big Shot
Send Me Soaring clear stamps (retired)
Pretty Petites clear stamps(SAB 2013)
DinoRoar clear stamps
clear blocks C and E
Silver brads
Sponge daubers
Snail adhesive

Michael's
Inkadinkadoo clear dog stamps
DCWV Plaid dog themed paper



No comments:

Post a Comment