Friday, February 15, 2013

Sale-A-Bration

     I have mentioned Sale-A-Bration time at Stampin' Up in my last few posts. I thought I would shed a little more light on it, since it is my favorite time of year! During this time, you can get lots of free goodies. For every $50 you spend (not including shipping and tax), you get to choose something from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Every year, the brochure is filled with new and usually exclusive products. This means you will only see them during the sale. There are usually some regular catalog choices as well, but I would rather go for the new stuff! I have earned a great deal of product so far, due to the face that I have many projects going on the first few months of this year. I LOVE every single one of them, especially the designer paper. Every year I have been with them, I have made it a priority to earn these products, and every year I am never disappointed!
     If you want to check out the free things you can earn, check out this link!
 http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
It will take you to my personal site and just click on the See What You Can Get button right in the middle, and the brochure will pop up! Feel free to contact me on the blog or email me...mhdesigns2@gmail.com
     Thanks and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment