Thursday, February 7, 2013

Week 4 (January 20th) - Above and Beyond

     As with all of the other cards so far, I got to use a stamp set that had been sitting on my shelf since the summer time. It's not even a set that I would generally gravitate towards, but it was cute enough, and it was only $5 during one of Stampin' Up's awesome promotions! So I got it, and there it sat.
     I have been reading assorted card making books lately, trying to freshen my ideas and learn everything that I can. As I was sifting through some new layout ideas, this set came to mind, and I swiftly added it to my list of card ideas to work on.
     I won't go on and on about this card, because there certainly is a lot to say about it. The only thing I feel I need to say is, always ALWAYS try new things, because you just might love what you come up with. I sure did!


(instructions coming soon!)

All from Stampin' Up

Very Vanilla Card Stock
Pool Party Card Stock
Chocolate Chip Card Stock
Stampin’ Write Markers:
Pool Party
Calypso Coral
Early Espresso Classic Stamp Pad
3/8” Ruffled Ribbon Calypso Coral
One in a Million clear stamp set
Stampin’ Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Brown floral print from Spice Cake Designer Series Paper (clearance)
Brad from Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack (Sale-A-Bration 2012)


Don't forget, you can order Stampin' Up products from me any time by going on my personal stamping site

No comments:

Post a Comment